Free Produce Market
- Pick out food from a variety of options—fresh produce, dry goods, dairy products, and more
- No appointment needed
- Come as often as you want
- No personal information required
- Open to all families
- Food options vary each week
Call/text 612-479-6409 with questions.
Para información Español, haga clic en el botón “ES” en la parte final de la página.
- Wednesdays, June 14-August 16
- Chaska Middle School West (140 Engler Blvd, Chaska)
- Thursdays, May 18 – August 17
- NYA Willkommen Memorial Park Pavilion (21 Main St. E, Norwood Young America)
Sponsored by A Better Society, Bountiful Basket Food Shelf, Carver County Public Health, Eastern Carver County School District, Mi C.A.S.A., and the Southwest Carver County Food Shelf
For the Chaska Site:
Monetary donations for the Free Produce Market can be made through Bountiful Basket Food Shelf, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible.
By Mail: Make checks payable to “Bountiful Basket Food Shelf” and write “Free Produce Market” in the memo line.
Bountiful Basket Food Shelf
1600 Bavaria Rd.
Chaska, MN 55318
Online: Make an online contribution here. Select the “Free Produce Market” campaign.
For the NYA Site:
Contact Caitlin at 612-479-6409 to discuss options.
Find the final report for the Summer Meals for Kids program here.