Help grow and strengthen the hunger relief network in Carver County with the goal of eliminating food insecurity in our communities.
Find Food Carver County is a Collaborative Effort
- Brown Beans (Canned or Dry)
- Granola Bars
- Juice Boxes
- Pasta Sauce
- Peanut Butter
- Peppers (Hot or Sweet)
- Snack Crackers (E.G., Goldfish, Cheeze-Its)
- Spices: Tajin, Italian Seasoning, Cumin, Chili Powder
Volunteer for free food distributions
Volunteer to help at the free food distributions in Chaska and Norwood Young America. Volunteers are needed to pack produce, sort food items, distribute food into vehicles, and more. There are tasks for people of all ages and abilities. Click here for more information or to sign up. Typically distributions are scheduled the first Friday of the month in Norwood Young America and the third Thursday of the month in Chaska.
Volunteer for Carver County Summer Meals for Kids
- Volunteer opportunities include setting up site, distributing food, cleaning up
- Sign up below or contact Caitlin at 612-479-6409 for more information.